Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sweetie

Noodle's preschool teacher emailed this to Dora Beth recently.

I just wanted to take a moment to tell you what wonderful children you have.  Not only are they polite, well behaved and always a joy to be around, but they are constantly demostrating God's love with their words and actions towards others.  During church today, [Pastor] asked the children what they would do if their brothers and sisters treated them badly.  Most of the class replied by saying they would be mad or sad.  Not [Noodle], she raised her hand and said "I would forgive them". [The other teacher] and I both fought tears.  Your girls hug my heart daily with their genuine love for others. You should be so proud, not only of the girls, but of the wonderful job you guys are doing raising them. I am so glad that you chose [our school] and thank you for sharing your wonderful children with us. 
God' Blessings
[The teacher]